Sunday, February 1, 2009

Serenity prayer

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can;and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful worldas it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things rightif I surrender to His Will;That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with HimForever in the next.Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Ilove the picture of your wedding. I remember that!!! This will be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. like i didn't have enough to do i made something else to keep up with lol but it is so much fun and addictive. i love going and looking at your blog. the girls sure have grown.

    ReplyDelete